"...to seek and to find the past, a lineage, a history, a family built on a flesh and bone foundation."

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday, almost: Mo Éire, My Ireland: a blogiversary celebration

Thank goodness for people such as Thomas MacEntee of GeneaBloggers and Shelley Bishop of A Sense of Family, otherwise I would have gone through yesterday blissfully unaware that this blog is now Two Years Old (two years and one day). Guess that means I am now in my terrible twos.  So now with not a tantrum in sight, and in celebration of the second birthday of 'On a flesh and bone foundation': An Irish History, please enjoy this photo retrospective.  For me these images taken on my travels throughout Ireland represent all that I love about Mo Éire, My Ireland.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Jennifer. Look forward to another year of posts on Irish family history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauleen,

    Thanks very much for your good wishes; they are much appreciated.

    Cheers,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Blogiversary! A wonderful two years of photos, prose, history lessons and awe. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2 Years & Many more to Come! Love to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carol and Colleen,

    Thanks to each one of you for your good wishes! This should mean I get to eat cake. Hmm.

    Cheers,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the slideshow and music, Jennifer. Congratulations and best wishes--and by all means, eat cake! Thanks for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shelley,

    Thanks so much for your comments; I really appreciate them. Thanks for the mention on your blog:)

    Cheers,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are always deeply appreciated; however, in the spirit of true collegiality, I ask that you do not write something you would not say to me in person. Because of spammers, CAPTCHA and comments moderation are in operation.

Any comments that include URLs not connected to the post topic, contain misinformation, or in any way resemble advertising, will be removed. Comments submitted by ‘Unknown’ or ‘Anonymous’ persons will not be published.

Cheers, Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...