"...to seek and to find the past, a lineage, a history, a family built on a flesh and bone foundation."

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Who's that...? Wednesday

Here is an entire group of 'Who's That?' to contemplate. I know a couple of the people in the photograph, and could guess at a couple of others, but I'm really wondering about the mysterious lady in the sunglasses.

In addition to the mystery players, there are a few things in this photograph which are worth remarking upon. (Click on the image to view a larger version). First of all, I have never before seen such an incredibly crowded beach, so that makes me wonder if they were there for a special event. The crowd seems endless. Second, the area in which they are sitting looks uncomfortably rocky. Also, I wonder about the rope which is extended behind them, and the very official looking fellow in the white uniform. I'm not sure where this is, but it reminds me of the beach near Bray Head, in County Wicklow. Any guesses?


Copyright©irisheyesjg2012.
Click on image to view larger version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are always deeply appreciated; however, in the spirit of true collegiality, I ask that you do not write something you would not say to me in person. Because of spammers, CAPTCHA and comments moderation are in operation.

Any comments that include URLs not connected to the post topic, contain misinformation, or in any way resemble advertising, will be removed. Comments submitted by ‘Unknown’ or ‘Anonymous’ persons will not be published.

Cheers, Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...