This morning I awoke to an announcement on the Twitter-verse that my blog has been included in Family Tree Magazine's Top 40 Genealogy Blogs for International Research. I feel honoured to be included, and offer my congratulations to all bloggers on the list. Thank You Family Tree Magazine!
Also my thanks and deep gratitude to all of you who continue to follow this blog. As you know life has been a bit rough for me lately, so to know I have your support means the world to me.
- Ár dTeaghlach: Our Family
- Faces of Family History
- Finding Irish Ancestors: Research Aids
- Interviewing Family
- Civil Registration Information & Districts
- Geographical & Political Designations
- The Act of Union Black List 1800/1801
- 'Orphans' List of 1847 - The Great Famine
- 17 Tips + 1 for Family History/Genealogy Research in Ireland
- Latin Terms
- Pinterest & Instagram
- Tuesday's Tips
- Copyright and Disclosures
- About Me