"...to seek and to find the past, a lineage, a history, a family built on a flesh and bone foundation."

Friday, March 25, 2011

Gratitude to you

It's been a tough week for me, and thus a quieter week around this blog. I won't bore you with the ugly details, but I just wanted to let you know that gratitude is alive and well here. On that note, I want to say Thank you to dee-burris of Shakin' The Family Tree, Margel of 2338 W. Washington Blvd, and Shelley of A Sense of Family for sending the Lovely Blog Award my way. Also Thank You to Yvonne of the Mashburn Collection for recognizing 'Over Thy Dead Body'. It is such a lovely thing to be recognized in this way and I appreciate it so very much. If you're not already reading these wonderful blogs, stop by and enjoy a visit with them.

Happy Researching Everyone!

Cheers,
Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are always deeply appreciated; however, in the spirit of true collegiality, I ask that you do not write something you would not say to me in person. Because of spammers, CAPTCHA and comments moderation are in operation.

Any comments that include URLs not connected to the post topic, contain misinformation, or in any way resemble advertising, will be removed. Comments submitted by ‘Unknown’ or ‘Anonymous’ persons will not be published.

Cheers, Jennifer

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...