- Ár dTeaghlach: Our Family
- Faces of Family History
- Interviewing Family
- Finding Irish Ancestors: Research Aids
- 'Orphans' List of 1847 - The Great Famine
- The Act of Union Black List 1800/1801
- Geographical & Political Designations
- Civil Registration Information & Districts
- Latin Terms
- Copyright and Disclosures
- About Me
Saturday, January 8, 2011
Ancestor Approved: Thank You for the lovely surprise
This morning, still not feeling 100%, I received a message from Jo at Images Past awarding this blog the Ancestor Approved Award, a lovely surprise. Thank You very much Jo. Back in April Carol at Reflections From the Fence and Sharon at Kindred Footprints recognized this blog with the award, and I am very grateful to receive it once again.
My list of ten lessons learned needs a little tweaking, so I ask that you allow me a little time to get that done, and to pass the award along. The old saying "the spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak" seems most fitting at this time; however, the spirit of gratitude is alive and feeling very well, and I thank you so very much.