For me September has always signified new beginnings, the start of a new school and academic year, the onset of the change of seasons taking us into Autumn. It is a time which represents a fresh start; therefore, I thought this might be a good time to change the look of my blog.
The focus and content will remain dedicated to family history research and writing. The background and the colours are changed, and usually only the current post will appear. As my dad used to say, "a change is as good as a rest". Please let me know what you think of the new design; I'd really appreciate feedback.
In honour of the change this post features photos of one of my favourite places on earth, the Cliffs of Moher, County Clare, Ireland. So, with a little bit of wisdom from my dad, and photos which require no words here is my first post on the new background.
- Ár dTeaghlach: Our Family
- Faces of Family History
- Interviewing Family
- Finding Irish Ancestors: Research Aids
- 'Orphans' List of 1847 - The Great Famine
- The Act of Union Black List 1800/1801
- Geographical & Political Designations
- Civil Registration Information & Districts
- Latin Terms
- Copyright and Disclosures
- 17 Tips + 1 for Family History/Genealogy Research in Ireland
- About Me