Just a brief note to update all of you on the state of my eyesight. I had the procedure on Monday afternoon 5 July, and everything went really well. Although I am black and blue around my eyes, feel like I was hit by a 2 x 4, and things are still a little cloudy, my doctor is very pleased both with how the procedure went and with the outcome at this point.
Once again I want to Thank You most sincerely for all of your prayers, kind thoughts, and warm wishes. Also I want to give a VERY LOUD shout out to Carol at Reflections From The Fence who must have a very BIG heart because it's so filled with warmth for anyone who needs it. Thank You so very much Carol!
It's great to be part of such a wonderful blogging community. I guess the world really is just a slightly oversized little town, and I'm so glad to be a part of it.
And, as always, I hope the sun is shining on your part of the world today.
- Ár dTeaghlach: Our Family
- Faces of Family History
- Interviewing Family
- Finding Irish Ancestors: Research Aids
- 'Orphans' List of 1847 - The Great Famine
- The Act of Union Black List 1800/1801
- Geographical & Political Designations
- Civil Registration Information & Districts
- 17 Tips + 1 for Family History/Genealogy Research in Ireland
- Latin Terms
- Pinterest & Instagram
- Commissioning Research in Ireland
- Tuesday's Tips
- Copyright and Disclosures
- About Me